Fairy Face Designs. Thank you, Sarah. As part of accepting the award, I must do the following:
1) Create a post on my blog and add the Liebster blog image. Check
2) Link back to the person who gave me the award and say if I accept. Check
3) Choose 3-5 of my favourite blogs, link to these in my post and tell these lucky bloggers that they've been tagged.
The aim of this award is to bring lesser known but good blogs to light. (Therefore, lucky bloggers, please don't go on to tag somebody with, for example, 300 followers.)
I don't keep a blog roll or list on my blog. I just don't want to offend anyone or have them feel left out. I follow A LOT of blogs that cover mainly literature, writing, politics, food, a few design and, of course, many "mom blogs". Lots of blogs are great, the ones I link to here are just a few that I return to again and again for a chuckle, some enlightenment, or that feeling of "Yes, I've been there!"
1. Crumbs - recipes to feed your family - I love the recipes, and this blog has a great look. It's a blog with integrity
2. Fenland Witters - She writes with a lovely voice and can be darkly funny. You'll connect - especially if you have children on the younger side (toddlers through primary school).
3. Kerry On Living - An honest, humorous writer. Go visit her blog and cheer her up, she just took redundancy! I especially like her since she, like me, rarely mops.
Check these ladies out! I do, regularly.
Bloggers, now I've tagged you, feel free to pass the award on to some of your favourites.